Welcome To Saphire GunZ
Vote For Us : Link Comming Soon
Welcome To Saphire GunZ
Vote For Us : Link Comming Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love and sport

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bartilozy

Love and sport Empty
PostSubject: Love and sport   Love and sport Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 pm

You think that you will never be in love, but still loved many times,then you meet the boy, the boy was a little evil when laughing,so you fall into his clear eyes the time you met him, a sudden feel of warm, a feeling of long time no see.jordan shoes
He likes black silver shoes,he like black red shoes,he likes white silver shoes. . . He said he liked the black, because good to care, but remembered he had said he liked the color because it is thick and tolerance; He said he liked the silver,

because there is a sense of the future, but then you remembered he once said he liked it because of its unusual;He said. . . He said. . . He said a lot,Discount Jordan Shoes You remember the

most clearly is this: I like the purity girl, because I was like mud people, I want her to use water to cleanse my soul. . .
Also, he likes to play basketball.
He was walking in the pitch slowly, suddenly ran up, and then saw him holding the basket with one hand, smiling, like a little monkey, cute and naive, but at that time,Cheap Jordan Shoesyou do not love him ,isn't is? You said that you can just make friends, he who like this kind of should not be in the heart of it, you think like that.
However, he still cried, though you did not see his tears, but looking at the side he flung his head slightly, you know, he cried.
retro jordan shoes
Love for a long time, you're tired, come on, the people in front of you seem not too bad, looks decent, for the time being rest. You change from friends into boyfriend and girlfriend.
It's post by vincent210000
Tags:
Tags:
jordan shoes
Air Jordan Shoes
Discount Jordan Shoes
Cheap Jordan Shoes
retro jordan shoes
Air Jordan
Michael Jordan Shoes
wholesale jordan shoes
More to know: